- universal car scratch cloth fix
Brand Name: vvcesidot
Item Weight: 51g
Special Features: Car Scratch Repair Cloth
Item Height: 0cm
Item Volume: Car Polishes Cloth
Item Type: Polishes
Item Width: 0cm
Item Diameter: 0cm
Item Length: 0cm
External Testing Certification: CCC
Model Name: Car Scratch Cloth
Type 1: Car Scratch Repair Cloth
Type 2: Car Polishes Cloth
Type 3: Car Scratch Cloth
Type 4: Universal Car Scratch Cloth
Type 5: Fix Clear Car
Type 6: Car Scratch Polish Cloth
Type 7: Car Light Paint Scratches Remover
Drop Shipping/Wholesale: Support
Universal Car Scratch Cloth Fix Clear Car Scratch Polish Cloth for Car Light Paint Scratches Remover Scuffs on Surface Repair
1. The Scratch Removal System is guaranteed to remove light paint scratches and scuffs on the clear-coat paint surface of your vehicle. Consisting of a three-stage system of sanding, compounding and polishing the clear coat of your car, it is designed to remove defects to this thin outer coat of your car's finish--like fine scratches to the door handle, door panels or the trunk. This system is easy to use and comes with materials to repair multiple scratches.
2. Cleans and removes rust stains and spots from: pewter, gold, chrome, nickel, steel, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, enamel, and ceramic tile.
3. Removes alcohol, water, ink, and heat stains from furniture.
4. Polishes and waxes wood and enamel parts.
5. Removes surface scratches on wood furniture, enamel, and silver.
Note: Just fit for light scratch. It does not suit for deep scratches
1. METALS - Do not use on plated metals. For all other metals, polish small area and buff with a clean, dry cloth.
2. AUTOS, TRUCKS, TRACTOR TRAILERS, MOTORCYCLES, WATERCRAFTS- Wash and dry vehicle. Polish metal surfaces with cloth and buff clean with dry cloth. Examples: Chrome trim, stacks, tanks, rims, etc. Cloth will become black from oxidation and removal of dirt and stains. This does not reduce the polishing power. Don’t use on clear coat painted surfaces.
3. Return cloth to poly bag after use,Directions continue on back of card.
4. STAINS ON WOOD- Rub gently until stain lifts. Make sure to test on small spot for compatibility before using.
5. Discoloration of cloth does not in any way affect its efficiency.
6. The darker it gets, the harder it works. Do not use metal-darkened portion of cloth for furniture, porcelain, or tile.
7. This product should be first used on a small area to test for compatibility.
1 *Scratch Remover Polish Cloth